Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My New Prison


I ordered a new chastity device which arrived the other day. It was an impressive eight year run with my CB-3000, but it was time to move on. I was getting tired of the hygiene issues with the enclosed 3000 model, and also felt that taking it off for every shower gave a less genuine feel to my chastity overall. So after conversing with my wife, we decided it was time to move to a steel model. I ordered a Birdcage model.

The first thing that drew me to this design was the look of being trapped behind bars. My wife can tease my penis a lot more through the bars than she could in a plastic tube. It also has room for my penis to grow when becoming aroused. It still prevents a full erection, but I don't have the issues of being too bunched up and pulling against my scrotum the way the CB-3000 had when I started to grow. Lastly, I liked the way this design would help me keep clean. I can shower with it and my penis gets clean too. And it is much easier to pee by positioning my urethra between the bars than it was lining up with the 3000's pee hole.

The mistake I did make was ordering this one for as cheap as possible. The retailer I found online claimed it was stainless steel. When it arrived, though, I tested it with a magnet and it failed. True stainless steel is not magnetic, yet the magnet stuck right to the cage. Lesson learned. I will just have to use this thing until the chrome plating wears off and make a more wise purchase next time.

Still, I'm looking forward to being in an actual cage now and going long bouts without removing it. And hopefully some adventures to go along with that.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog and catch it when I can. I have a cheap knock off of a better cage as well. I found that I needed to make minor mods to it after wearing it for a few weeks. My Mistress allowed me some time off and I forgot the infractions of wearing it. She tells me there will be an indefinite period of time to me stuck in it. as for the bird cage you have, is it at least more comfy than the CB? I found the CB3000 to be a great fit but not a 24/7, as it cut into my "parts" as it moved. The round bar much more comfortable. I need an alternative to what I have as a "change" for cleaning and comfort. Mine has not rusted as of yet, must be high carbon?

    Best wishes on the adventures.

    ReplyDelete