Monday, October 21, 2013

Blue Ball Monday

One of the things I used to do on my old blog was a series called 'Blue Ball Monday'. With our busy lives even to this day, the only consistent window of opportunity for my wife and I to play in bed usually falls on Sunday night. Not including our rare date night opportunities, some of the most kinky and intense things would happen on Sunday nights for us. And, usually, I was denied orgasm and left so horny that my blue balls would burden me into the next morning.

Last night put me in that same mindset to write about my feelings today. I got my wife off three times by hands, mouth, and hitachi, the whole time being ridiculed about how she needed to be fucked properly and wished I was capable. Yet she denied me access inside of her. After she came for the last time, I was treated to a tease and denial session for a good while before she grew tired and went to sleep, leaving me rock hard. The prospect of seeing her naked breasts in the near future was mentioned, which only made the tease more intense since it had been years since I last saw them fully exposed.

I when I woke up this morning, got ready, and headed out for work, my mind was swirling with thoughts of sex. Naughty, kinky sex. The kind that arouses me most. I started to wish I was a woman. A beautiful blonde with big tits. I wanted to be dressed in slutty lingerie, complete with lucite heels, and suck off one hard cock after another until I was too full of sperm to walk.

Then I started to think of how hot women are to me. What any pretty woman can make me do. I could be such a loyal pet for any woman who wanted to debase me and revel in her control over another human being. Put me in a dog kennel at night for all I care, as long as you let me out every once In awhile to play and let me lick the dirt off of your feet.

It's obvious that the longer I'm denied orgasm, the more these thoughts creep into my head. But when I get a tease and denial such as last night, my sex drive leaves me a horny mess. I am leaking precum and my balls ache as I write this, and I need to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment