Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Reality of Being a Chastity Slave

Before I get to part two of my kinky origins post, I just have to share what happened last night. It was pretty intense for me.

But first, let me rewind to over a week ago when I had my last orgasm. It didn't really relieve much sexual energy since it had followed four weeks of denial. When I came, I didn't even make it inside of my wife. I just came on her pussy. She told me she felt bad that she made me wait so long, and that I'd get another chance very soon since she wanted me to get inside of her and pump as hard as I could. So I was looking forward to that.

So that brings us to last night, approximately ten days since that orgasm. I was locked the whole time and the point of me being able to fuck with any competence at all was long past. But I was still grateful that the lull had ended. My wife unlocked me and had me clean myself up. I got into bed with her and we started making out.

My penis reveled in its freedom as I was fully erect while kissing her. She started fondling my very sensitive and pulsating member. I was already feeling the beginnings of a potential accident start to creep up, so I had to back off a few times. I played with her pussy and got her wet. I then got a big surprise. She pulled one of her big tits out of her nightgown and had me suck on her nipple. For those of you who don't know, I rarely get to see my wife's naked breasts because, as she says, they get me too excited. But here I was, sucking on her breast for the first time in I don't know how long, and very quickly I was confronted with the possibility of coming prematurely. I had to back off and pull back away from her. She asked what was wrong and I told her I almost came.

"You can't handle them, can you?" she asked. It was a rhetorical question.

"No." I said in a quiet, defeated tone.

"I don't want you coming until you get inside of me", she said. She pulled her nightgown back up and I continued playing with her wet pussy. My wife loves sucking dick and I was pretty sure she was going to give me at least a small amount of mouth action. But as time went on, I realized that she wouldn't be risking me shooting all over the place. So I did what it was time for me to do which was go down on her.

It is no secret that a man who has been in chastity for any decent amount of time will be much more attentive and seem more skillful in his oral service. I have good oral skills and being denied the pleasures of my own release helps me focus on my wife's pussy that much more. As I licked, I fingered her and seemed to hit all the right spots. She continuously told me how good I was making her feel, and this continued into her explosive orgasm.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked. She knew the answer to that. I couldn't wait.

"Yes, please." was my answer.

"You did such a good job on me that I think I'll lock you back up instead." she said.

"No, please!" I said. "I need to come."

"No", she said, "We both know you won't make it inside." She knew the truth. She pulled me up to her for a post orgasm embrace. "Besides, I like you like this." With that, she reached down and gave my super sensitive erection a few very delicate strokes, admiring her ownership of her toy. Then she ordered me to lock it back up. I was a complete mess, at the height of arousal and the urge to come was almost unbearable. But as I stared at my wife's voluptuous body, I only knew one thing and that was to obey. I put my cage on and gave her the key. Needless to say, I've been horny out of my mind ever since.

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic post, what an amazing twist at the end, you must have been sooooooooo frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, frustrated indeed. We've been practicing chastity for years and this time seemed more intense though. Probably because I don't get any warning as to when I'm getting out anymore.

      Delete
  2. Yes I second Roberts Comment, Amazing Post! I just love how are amazing woman can play with are minds and cocks so well. They are definitely meant to lead us as they are far more in control than us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bevame aware of your bog yesterday, thanks to the lovely Vanessa Chaland. I am really enjoying it so far, Check out my blogs if you get a chance.
      http://femdom-subhub.blogspot.com/ - A page following the journey of FLM between my lovely wife Miss Jessica and I

      http://mymanykinks.blogspot.com/ - A page consisting of pics of all the things that make me tick. Various kinks and fetishes.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I will definitely check yours out!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderfully hot post. It really turned me on to know she was so delciously evil like that.

    Do you have a subscribe by email for your posts? I did not see one. could you add that feature if you don't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I'm not as savvy to blogger as I should be and I don't know where I would turn that feature on. Do you have any suggestions?

      Delete
  4. I have read so much on the blogs about how men become less and less able to hold their orgasm back when they are denied that when Miss V started to deny me, I was very afraid of this happening to me. However, the opposite has happened, and one of the things that she told me the other day is that she likes to deny me, because she can have a quick orgasm and not wait for me to have mine.

    What has happened to me is that I last longer, and sometimes have a bit of difficulty getting to climax. Sometimes, I have to beg for her to order me to cum, or I don't seem to be able to.

    I don't know why it is different, but if I had to guess, I'd probably say that maybe I have gotten used to receive intense stimulus when release doesn't follow that I may have disassociated the two. Another possibility is that the fantasies and fetishes are growing faster than the reality and wanting "more" leaves me a little unable to fully let go.

    The end result is that I have more stamina than ever (if I want to put it in positive terms) or that I'm losing my ability to reach the point of ejaculation by means of normal intercourse.

    Either way, so far it has not gotten to the point where it creates a problem for me, and I have been able to give 2 or 3 orgasms to Miss V in one session, so for now, all is good, but I must admit that it worries me a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that all men are unique in their own body chemistry. I will say that there have been instances in the past where I was locked for a long time and when I finally got out of my cage, I had trouble getting hard. But for the most part, I'm just a premature ejaculator :)

      Delete
    2. Luckily, so far I've been able to get hard for her, except on a day when I masturbate. There was a time when I could masturbate several times a day and still have an erection ready when needed, but not anymore. I guess it has to do with me no longer being 21.

      The silver lining is that I have gained more self-control in not masturbating because what once was a victimless crime, now makes her lack something she wants.

      As for a cage, I totally want one, but no such luck yet...

      Delete
  5. Mr. J.,

    for me, when I am kept in enforced chastity, I too can cum very quickly. I think some guys are like this. Further, I personally believe my wife can learn to use this for her advantage. She can simply keep me locked and get off as often as she likes from prompting me to give her oral or anything else she likes.

    I find when she keeps me locked, I ride pleasure waves for days sometimes. There is for sure male biochemistry at work and I have no complaints, absent the ever present sexual frustration.

    Just last night, my wife came in my face with my finger in her and then dismissed me so she could go to sleep. I lay awake for about an hour too horney to sleep. Still, it is a source of pleasure I can not really explain well.

    -SH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what she does to you......and what she denies as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, hot post! My "favorite" way to be denied is when I am very worked up, I think I am going to get to come, and then she tells me to stop. It's amazing to have her pussy juices surrounding your cock and then for her to tell you she isn't letting you come. So close, but so far.

    ReplyDelete