Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I should mention my Tumblr page

I've always treated this blog as more of a reality-based look at how I deal with my kinks. About a year ago, I was looking at my favorite types of pictures on tumblr (Femdom, cuckold, feet, interracial, etc.) and decided that I'd subscribe to all my favorite pages to have my own feed of awesome genres. Finally, I figured I would showcase what I considered the best of the best pics and re-blogs on my own page. junior hubby's corner is treated differently than my normal blog because it reflects my more extreme fantasies in visual form. I'm not sure why I hadn't mentioned it earlier on here. But if you're into the same stuff I am and you like looking at pics, you should check it out.

juniorhubby.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment