Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Unlocked, Released, Relocked

This past weekend marked three weeks since I was last allowed to have an orgasm. On Sunday night, I was finally granted a release. Things started out with my wife's needs first and foremost as always. It was indeed time for my scheduled release, yet she had made no motion towards the key to my chastity device. I decided to trust her judgement and say nothing. After making out for awhile and getting her wet, I went down on her. I don't know what it is about us submissive men, but giving our women oral sex is always so exciting that I could often choose that over intercourse. Maybe it is just who we are. Maybe we feel much more comfortable in the role of service than anything else. Especially in such a state of chastity, licking my wife's pussy lips and clit puts me in a state of bliss. My technique must also be better after being denied because it doesn't take long before my wife clamps down on my head with her thighs in a shuddering orgasm. This was definitely the case Sunday night. I had pleased my wife yet again.

After she got hers and finally leg go of my head, she asked me if I wanted to come. I told her yes, please. She then got the key and gave it to me. While I undid my cage, she told me that I was going to have to take care of myself, which meant I was going to have to masturbate instead of have sex with her. Once I got the cage off, I asked if I could come on her foot. She told me yes as long as I licked it up. Literally four seconds later I was shooting my load all over her foot and lower leg. When I looked down at the mess I just made, I wished I would have just gone in the bathroom and discarded all of my slime into the toilet. However, I had a job to do. I licked and slurped up bitter semen for what seemed like an eternity since there was so much. My wife laughed until I was finally done. Then she made me lock myself back up and give her the key. I knew the post-orgasm guilt would subside very soon and I would somehow be happy that I showed my wife what a pathetic excuse of a man I am.

At any rate, I'm going to try to keep my orgasm calender this year. That's one orgasm for her, one for me. Watch how quickly the numbers will turn in her favor by the end of quarter orgasm report.

1 comment:

  1. I know why I like to lick my wife's pussy. It's because my tiny cock is so inadequate I'm just desperate to give her the orgasm she deserves.

    ReplyDelete