Friday, January 11, 2013

A Tale of Two Dommes, Pt. 1

When I realized my intense desire to submit to a woman, I knew that I was eventually going to have to fulfill my need to session with a Dominatrix. I had seen hints of S/m and D/s play in the mainstream while growing up. The ones that were seared into my brain included a scene in 'Moving Violations' (an 80's comedy) where Sally Kellerman dominated the movie's antagonist, and also 'Bikini Summer 2' (an early 90's B movie) where a rich guy had a Mistress who made him crawl like a dog and lick her shoes. I also learned from HBO's Real Sex about sessioning with professional Dommes. Although I found these things erotic at that time, I didn't know how much I would eventually crave this type of sex life until my self discovery at around age 19, which I mentioned in my initial post on this blog. With all the knowledge I had built up, I knew it was possible, and I knew it was what I wanted. It was inevitable that I was going to learn what it was like to be dominated by a female in person. In time, I would session with two different Dominatrices, and I was amazed at how they helped me learn more about myself as a submissive.

I will start with my first ever Mistress. Coming out of college, the internet was in full swing and it was easier to find a Dominatrix than ever before. I stumbled upon Max Fisch's Domina guide, which had a list of prodommes categorized by state and city. There was a list of about ten in my area, and one stood out from the rest. She was stunningly beautiful with long platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. She also had a perfect 10 figure complete with big boobs and I really couldn't believe that someone this gorgeous was open for sessions so close to me. From what I had researched, she was fairly popular in the scene and had a website. She looked to be more professional than the others. I quickly became a member of her site to see her pictures. She was very sadistic and most of the pictures showed her beating her slaves and putting them in various stages of pain. Her beauty put me in a trance and made me want to be beaten by her. I called to schedule an appointment. She warned me how cruel she could be, and I told her I was ready to accept whatever she wanted to do to me. We also sent a couple of emails back and forth to confirm the time and day of the session, and also what was expected of me. I couldn't believe I was actually going to be living out such a long held fantasy of mine.

I met her outside of her dungeon. She had gotten there the same time I did so it was a little different than your "knock on the door and enter" type situations. She got out of her car in a tight black dress with black open toed high heel slides and I just couldn't believe how gorgeous she looked. I must have looked like a gawking idiot because I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in person. She pulled a bag out of her car and told me to carry it. I remember thinking how nonchalantly . Sshe gave me the order as if it was my duty. I liked being told what to do in such an immediate fashion. She told me to follow her inside. I couldn't help but just stare at her beauty as I walked behind her. The way her hips and ass perfectly filled out her dress and how luscious her calves looked. Once we got inside the main door of the dungeon, she showed me different room and finally led me to the main dungeon room. That's when I gave her a gift along with her tribute. She took them as I looked around. The dungeon was like any fully equipped dungeon you see- St. Andrews Cross, whips hanging on the wall, torture bench, etc. She sat on a chair in the middle of the dungeon and told me to get undressed and fold my clothes neatly. Once I was completely naked and put my clothes to the side, she told me to sit down on the floor at her feet. As I got down on the cold, hard, concrete ground, she gave me a collar and wrist and ankle cuffs to put on. As I put them on, she told me to tell her my whole story as it pertains to why I was there. I told her about my childhood fantasies, my discovery of the fetishes that drove me, and why I chose to contact her because of her beauty and the stuff I saw on her website. She then told me to describe my biggest fantasies. I told her that my biggest fantasy was to become her live-in slave and be denied sexual intercourse forever. I told her how I'd like to suck cock for her amusement. I told her wanted my reward to be to lick the sweat from her feet. I also told her how I'd like to be denied orgasm for weeks at a time, and how on rare occasions I'd like to get the opportunity of coming on her feet and licking it up. Although I had gone through these fantasies in my head and have written or typed them before, I had never heard myself say those things out loud. It was so raw and candid, and I started to feel ashamed that the words were coming out of my mouth. The strange thing is that at the same time, I felt like I was exactly where I always wanted to be. She told me that I was a dirty pig, and that she was going to show me even more than I know about things here.

The first thing she did was tie up my penis and balls into a little egg. She then had me give her a foot massage. I was surprised that she had let me do that considering how I knew she usually treated slaves. But I soon would learn why. I took off her sexy shoes and and there they were. Soft and tanned with red polish on the toes. As I massaged her gorgeous feet, she put nipple clamps on me and clothespins on my genitals and all over my face. She laughed at how ridiculous I looked, and I was beginning to experience my first bout of physical pain at the expense of a woman She yanked the clothespins and the nipple clamps off until there was nothing left. When she tired of my massage, she told me I did a horrible job. She told me I was going to be punished. But first I was going to help her change into her outfit. She had me lift her black dress off of her body and get the leather black dress out of the bag I brought in. The leather dress was much skimpier. As I approached her to put the dress on, she told me to stop staring at her tits. She knew she was hot and no man could resist. Once I got the dress on her, she told me to get the boots out of her bag. They were black thigh high boots that laced all the way up. She had me put them on her and had me lace them up. She constantly commented on how slow and inept I was at helping her and that I was going to have to do a better job if I ever wanted to be her personal slave. About this time, I was already starting to get nervous from the anticipation of the physical punishment she had planned for me. The constant berating of my feeble attempts to please her was really getting to me. I was becoming noticeably nervous about doing things wrong. The fantasy was starting to become the harsh truth. When I finally got her boots laced up and tied, she put me face first on the St. Andrew's Cross and locked me in by my cuffs. She grabbed a small whip from the wall. She told me ten slashes was my punishment. I was now scared of what would come next. And my fears became reality with the first slash to my lower back. I experienced such a sharp pain that I could have never imagined. But the second one was even worse. I immediately wanted to go home.

"Looks like we're going to have to start over since you're not counting them out loud", she said. As the next came, I yelled "One, Mistress".

"Thank me!" she yelled violently. "Thank me for each one! And now you get ten more for that". I seriously don't know how I got through who knows how many slashes she gave me after all the additional ones she added, but I did it. She let me off the cross. But I had realized that I wasn't a true masochist. Pain was not my thing. However, the session wasn't over. I still had a lot more coming, she said.

What came next was a series of torture methods that I couldn't even keep straight in my head. I could have used the safe word, but I also had something in me that didn't want to disappoint her. She already had me believing that I was such an idiot that I was wasting her time, so I decided to do my best not to ruin her entire night. I weathered through a storm of nipple torture, candle wax, slapping, paddling, cbt, gagging me with a humongous dildo, and probably more that I can't remember. The only part I remotely enjoyed was when she had me bound to a torture bench and she took her boots off. She had me smell inside the boot and relish whatever stink had formed, and I also got her soft foot soles shoved into my face. Although I wasn't allowed to open my mouth and taste her feet, I could find some joy in smelling them and feeling them with my lips. At the end of the session, she told me that I could be considered a candidate to serve her on a more personal level over time if I was interested. She had mentioned that a lot of her clients are married and much older, so I figured it was because I was young, single, and in considerable shape. Overall I thought I had disappointed her. But maybe she did see something in me. I told her I was interested and looked forward to another session. She never let me release and told me I would not be releasing any time soon. She told me to call her after a good while for permission to come. She let me kiss her feet one last time and thank her before sending me on my way. Little did either of us know that I would be scared away forever.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment