Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Tale of Two Dommes, Part 2

Driving home from my first domination session, I started to reflect on my experience overall. While in the midst of the session, I had told myself repeatedly that this wasn't for me and that I wouldn't be back. But afterwards, I thought about the good things. I could actually become her personal slave, she was unbelievably gorgeous, I would live the life I always fantasized about, and traces of the intoxicating smell of her feet were still on my body. Still, she had given me bleeding lash marks on my ass and lower back, and it was a pain I couldn't see myself enduring on even a semi-regular basis. I had to face the hard truth that living under the control of a true sadist was living a lie. Although I was a submissive man, I was not cut out for the world of s&m. Still keeping the avenue open in case I had a change of heart, I sent her another gift in appreciation of her time, which she liked. I never forgot that day and she will always hold a place in my heart as a true queen among people. But my instincts kept me from furthering that venture.

About six months later, the undeniable urge to serve a woman in person crept up again. For the longest time I wondered if I was just too nervous to do this sort of thing in person, but I also knew I wanted to give it another chance. I decided I was going to try to find a dominatrix whose specialty wasn't necessarily pain. The big lesson I had learned about finding a Domme was to pay very close attention to their specialties. If they seem to be catered more toward s&m, bondage and discipline, you may end up on the business end of some pretty harsh punishment tools. I always knew what I liked (foot worship, chastity, forced fem, etc.), but this time I really focused on that in my search. I found another Domme in the area that seemed to be more into the Goddess worship business. She had a smaller webpage, but you could still click on some sample pics of what she's all about. Some of her specialties included foot and body worship, forced fem, and forced bi as well as your typical bondage/discipline. Forced bi was always in the back of my mind, but I had never thought about really living out the fantasy. This woman was really hot too, a brunette with a great figure as well, so I knew that once in her presence, I could endure a lot of humiliation even if it included sucking another guy off. I gave her a call, and it's funny that I remember the conversation so vividly, but she immediately asked me what I was into. I guess it caught me off guard because in conversations with my former Mistress, she made it clear that she had her own agenda and my fantasies would be mostly an afterthought. This Mistress was asking me what I wanted and I wasn't ready to give this kind of response. I told her I was definitely into feet, and I decided to tell her that I was also curious about forced fem and forced bi. She said ok, and told me the details and we agreed on a time to meet. She told me to show up at the intersection of two of the big streets near her place and then call her for more details.

When I got there and called her, she told me about a house on a corner of the main street I was on and to park in the driveway and knock on the door. I thought to myself how odd it seemed to just show up at a house because she made it sound as if she had a studio that she used. I decided to just go for it and drive up to the house. When I knocked on the front door, I noticed a sign that had her name on it in the window. I knew I was at the right house. She answered, wearing one of those leather biker's caps that you sometimes see a dominatrix wear, a black leather corset, a black thong for bottoms, and thigh high black suede boots. She was very petite as she couldn't have been taller than 5'2" without heels. She gave a smile and I told her my name and she let me in. She led me to one of the back bedrooms. It just felt weird being in someone's house instead of the dungeon like atmosphere that I experienced before and always read about. Nevertheless, the room was complete with toys all over the walls and it was a functional BDSM room. She gave me an application and told me to fill it out, get naked, and wait on my knees in the middle of the room with an erection. She also handed me some baby oil to help me get erect. She said she would be back soon and left the room. With my past experience, in terms of treatment, it felt like I had gone from the Holiday Inn to the Ritz Carlton. After filling out the application which consisted of my interests and expectations, getting naked, and stroking myself while on my knees, my mind started to race. There was loud, eerie new age music playing, and that was also messing with my head. I started to wonder if she was going to be dominant enough, or if life really could be this splendid under a Mistress. Then I started to wonder if she was a serial killer since I was in this house all alone, naked, with loud music playing and my back to the door. I decided there is no way she had all of this equipment and didn't use it. I started to relax and build up an erection.

When she returned, she came up and took my application. While she read it, I stroked my oiled up cock while staring at her nice ass, virtually uncovered by her thong. I was still a bit nervous, but I hadn't come in a few days so I was also pretty horny. While she read my app, she asked if I wanted an additional application to become a live-in slave. I couldn't believe it. I was already being considered by her. I thought to myself, "do these Dommes only work with older married guys or what?" Unfortunately, I was at a point in my life where I was starting to move up in my job and didn't want to mess that up. I felt that I wasn't in a place in my life where I could do something like this. I told Mistress I couldn't apply for a live-in position. With that, she started the session. She put a pearl necklace on me and also made me put on some pantyhose with a hole in the crotch. She told me if I was going to be a girl, I would have to shave my body for next time. Then she told me the rules of the session, always ask permission to speak, the safe word, and to always keep my clit hard for her. She saw that I was losing my erection. I was nervous. She said I will be punished for it. She made me lay over her for an OTK spanking. She put my dick between her legs and started to paddle me. This was not like the whipping I had received in the past. This was actual force to my ass and the stinging was delicious. I was hurting, but I liked it. She switched to a flogger and it got even worse. But I liked it. I felt like I found my niche. I realized I could stand some pain, but not extreme pain. I don't remember exactly how long that lasted, but she finally told me to get down like a dog and kiss my boots and thank her for punishing me. I obeyed and was actually having fun. I started licking her boots and sucking the toe of one boot like it was a cock. When she tired of that, she had me suck a nice sized realistic looking dildo. She had me deep throat it, and commended me on how good I was doing. She told me she knew a couple of guys in the neighborhood who she could pimp me out to. Her verbal abuse was putting me in subspace for sure. I felt like a two bit whore sucking on her dildo. After awhile, she decided I was going to get fucked like a whore too.

She bent me over onto some device and tied me to it. I still don't know what it was, but it had me on my hands and knees and I couldn't move my ass. She then put on some rubber gloves and lubed up my asshole. Before I knew it, she was penetrating me with a vibrating dildo. She told me how much of a slut I was for cock and how well I was taking it. She told me she didn't believe for one second that I was a virgin. After awhile, she decided that she wanted me to come for her. I had written down in the application that I did not expect release, but it was up to her. In this case, she wanted me to come. She counted down. Since I basically had denied my orgasm for so long, I was able to come right when she told me. So by the count of one, and come, I shot all over a towel she laid out in front of me while she rammed the vibrating dildo as far up my ass as she could. I was actually quite disappointed that I didn't get to lick her feet and that I came already. I was ready to go home. As I took off the necklace and panty hose, she commented on how nervous I was. I told her I knew and that I did enjoy myself. She told me that she really likes to watch big cocks come. I knew that I was of decent endowment, but was flattered by this woman who must have a decent amount of experience giving me such a compliment. As I got dressed, we made small chat and I could tell she liked me. It was more like playful flirting. This was nothing like a demanding bitch Mistress who I better obey or else. This was more like a hot girl who shared the same interests as me and who I would love to serve. As she walked me out the front door, she told me to be good and that she'd see me next time.

I left her house and had a very reflective drive home. All I could think about were the logistics of me being her full time slave. How happy I could be. I knew I was a hard worker and could prove to her that I would be an asset to keep for years and maybe a LTR. Unfortunately, what I considered common sense at that time took over. I decided that life wasn't supposed to be like that. I was supposed to have a career, wife, and kids. Very shortly after that visit, I met my current wife, so that was the last time I saw Dominatrix #2. Which fast forwards me to present day. Maybe I was right all along. Maybe I would get tired of being someone's full time slave. And maybe my self esteem and sense of self worth would put me in a depression if that's all that became of my life. Still, I have always wondered and will always wonder if that was my intended lot. I'll always wonder if having a fulfilled sex life would make me a happier person overall than I am now. I'll never stop wondering.

Two different Dommes, two completely different experiences. The world of dominance and submission has proven to cover a very wide spectrum of fun and fantasy. There is definitely something out there for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment