Monday, December 24, 2012

Fun for the holidays

It looks like I'm still going to be allowed to have sex with my wife after all. My most recent release was last weekend. I had gotten my wife off while she rode my face. Perhaps this display of dominance helped the situation, but things seemed a lot more intense overall. After getting her off, she stroked my penis. Although I wasn't fully hard, I was ready to cum. My penis has gotten so unreliable when it comes to performance that I didn't think I could actually get a full erection before orgasming. I had to push my wife's hand away and told her my situation. She told me to fuck her and I got into missionary position. My penis regained a fully erect state before I entered. This made my wife happy, but I came once I made it inside. The feeling of her hot pussy seemed to be especially nice. I must have looked like I was having a seizure over the sensation I experienced. Within a span of perhaps 20 seconds, I had entered, came, gotten completely soft, and was once again out of my wife. And so began another three week bout of orgasm denial.

I had gotten my wife an early Christmas present that we used last night. I had heard about the Hitachi Magic Wand for years but for some reason or another, never got one. Well once it came in the mail a few days ago, I could not wait to give it to her. And give it to her I did. After a pedicure, a back massage, some making out and oral worship on her pussy, I brought out her new toy. I was fairly confident that she would enjoy the experience since pretty much every review of the Hitachi I've ever read was positive. And yes, she loved it. She actually thought she could go twice in a row immediately, which was highly uncommon for her. However, she was tired because it was late at night and we have been busy doing the holiday thing so we were worn out. She seemed to like it so much that she wants to try again tonight. I hope we're not distracted by the Christmas duties, because I love watching her have orgasms even though I'm locked in chastity.

I consider my wife my Mommy, who is my Santa Claus. I hope she feels that I have been a good boy for her this year so I can be on her nice list. But watching her come from the Hitachi the only present I need this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment