Monday, November 19, 2012

Her panty boy

It is not like I am entering into uncharted territory, but my submission to my wife is on one of the higher levels that I've experienced in our marriage. This was evident this weekend when my wife took me panty shopping. It was just a normal shopping trip at your average department store, but when we walked by a section that had panties on sale, my wife suggested it was time for me to get some new ones. These were the more practical everyday wear panties than the sexy lingerie that I have gotten, so it was inferred that I would be wearing them a lot more often. This was very exciting for me, but there was a woman near where we were. I am not big on public humiliation, but my wife was more casual about it than I was. I tried to play it off the whole time, but I was glad to have experienced that overall since it had been so long since we did something like that.

The thing about being a panty boy for me is that I always worry that my wife is turned off by such behavior. She is a fairly vanilla type woman. But I am lucky that she actually finds it really hot that I wear sexy things for her. I have tried to explain before on this blog what makes me so horny when I wear panties. I do not get my arousal from seeing crossdressers or even seeing guys wearing panties. But the act in itself is arousing to me because my horny little peepee is encased in such a feminine, delicate, and pretty fabric and it makes me feel so unmanly, passive, and subservient. I think it reflects my sexuality perfectly. And luckily for me, my wife wants me to be that subservient boy who caters to her needs and gives her the sexual freedom to do what she wants. Perhaps she knows that panties fit the persona as well.

This weekend was also a time for much play in the bedroom. I got to get her off multiple times even though I wasn't allowed to have an orgasm myself. Although it has been a long time, there was talk that she is not finished cuckolding me. She assured me that although she loves the way we make love, there is something missing that she wants to experience again. She said she is ready to get fucked hard, for a long time, by a real man again. I understand completely, and I am ready to face the depths of what cuckolding can do for and to both of us.

I am supposed to be allowed to masturbate next weekend, so I am looking forward to that. I have a feeling that intercourse between us may be put off for a very long time. But I am thankful to have what I have.

2 comments:

  1. I probably would have orgasimed rite in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post....I enjoyed it. Especially "She assured me that although she loves the way we make love, there is something missing that she wants to experience again. She said she is ready to get fucked hard, for a long time, by a real man again." but then that sounds just like me so I would be a bit biased right? :)

    ReplyDelete