Monday, October 8, 2012

Puppy play




I have said before that the Femdom dynamic that is most rewarding for me is that of the Mommy/son roleplay scenario. But puppy play is a very close second and is gaining ground the more I think about it. The central objective of my submissive kinks is that I am not treated as a man. But even though puppy play is an excellent demonstration of being treated as a lower life form, it is in the details that make it more exciting.

When I learned that dominance and submission was a very big part of my sexuality, I, like everyone else with these kinks, quickly learned of the different dynamics of the lifestyle. Puppy play was obviously recognized quickly given its connotations in the vanilla world as well. Some years ago, I researched the subject out of curiosity. When I searched the internet for puppy and human dog play specifically, there were few resources other than the leather communities which were mostly gay. I was having trouble finding much on Female owner/male dog, but the dynamic was still intriguing so I checked a site called leatherdog.com which seems to be discontinued. There were clips of male owners and male dogs. One of the clips that really caught my attention was one where an owner had two human pups licking his boots and playing fetch. The licking of the boots was really powerful for me because I never really gave much attention to the eroticism of showing devotion to another man. But I was becoming really erect in my panties and precum was flowing, so I started to caress myself. The scene shifted to the two pups taking turns with "Daddy's bone" before finally both being allowed to lick his superior cock at the same time. There was no turning back for me as I had an accident in my panties. It was the first and to this day the only homosexual scene where I've masturbated to orgasm, albeit accidentally. That is when I truly knew of how powerful a submission puppy play could be.

I recently ran across a very interesting and in depth website on the subject of puppy play. The site is called Pups Tail, and it is run by Deviant Kade (pictured above in puppy gear), a guy in the fetish industry who is also a fetish model and actor in a lot of puppy play and Femdom films. It has a lot of links to puppy play websites as well as clips that he makes as well as others on the web. I feel like I hit a gold mine of resources when I found the site. It is worth a look not only if you are into puppy play, but also if you are curious about it. I know it raised my interest.

One thing I like about puppy play is the extreme power exchange. It is one thing for a person in a relationship to call the shots. It can be a kinky thing when one person orders the other around, but it is also quite the norm for some vanilla couples. We have all seen the domineering wife in the vanilla world and thought nothing of it. This coupled with the fact that once you've experienced the D/s kink for awhile, it tends to lose the luster. With puppy play, there is absolutely no doubt that one person is of substantially higher social standing than the other. Not only does the dominant partner give the submissive partner orders that are expected to be followed, but the submissive relies on the dominant to give them the most primal physical orders such as "sit", "stay", and "roll over". The difference and the psychological implications between telling someone to rub your back and merely saying "heel" are huge in my opinion.

Another big thing for me is the physical restriction of being a dog. It is like virtual bondage when you are not allowed to use the things humans take for granted such as walking on two legs and even using your own hands. Those that practice puppy play usually restrict the pup to barking as their form of communication. Some owners go as far as using a foreign language as their form of giving the pup orders to simulate the experience of learning commands on a more intimate level. This can take a pup deep into the right headspace. Also, locking pups' mitts have been made for those into puppy play. They give the human pup the feel of having no use of human hands. This can also ensure that a very horny puppy does not have the ability to masturbate like a human.

That brings me to my most favorite aspect of puppy play. This is my preference and it is not exclusive to all puppy play, but my ideal scenario involves the fact that dogs are not their owners' sexual partners. They are just pets. It doesn't matter how horny a male pup gets, the idea that he put his dirty dog penis anywhere near his owner's genitals should be put to rest as it is strictly forbidden. One of my biggest draws to being a submissive is my love of being denied the sexual activity that vanilla guys take for granted. Nothing feels better to me than having a warm, wet pussy wrapped around my penis, but ironically, I could live happy for the rest of my life if I was denied intercourse permanently. This reflects my philosophy on pups. They get horny and need to resist constant urges to hump legs, but the social order forbids access to their owners to fulfill those needs. As a pup, this would make me relish opportunities to sniff and lick my owner's shoes or sweaty feet even more.

Unfortunately for me, I doubt I will ever experience a puppy play scenario on a very high level. My wife will indulge in some puppy play, but I will probably never be locked in a cage overnight or be forced to bark as a form of communication for an extended period of time. But I will play when I can, and I envy those that have good experiences.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While pup play has a sexual side for me I agree that the idea of being a pet, my master's companion and protector is very appealing to me.
    As an alpha puppy this protection, honour and devotion are elements of my fun in my pup play :)

    ReplyDelete