Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The wonders of denial




This last couple of weeks have been pretty intense. Not because we are doing any extreme playing, but because the parameters of my chastity are more strict than ever. Usually when we've played in bed in the past, I am let out of my chastity device even if I'm not allowed to come. Apparently this isn't the case anymore, as the two times I've eaten and gotten my wife off in bed since imposing the rule, she has kept me locked up. Being horny with absolutely no outlet for an extended period of time, no teasing, not even an erection, is something new to me. And we both like it. I do because I guess I am just a glutton for punishment and torture. My wife likes it because of the attention I've given her. We joked that perhaps I should be locked up permanently the way things are going. Well, the idea is out there now.

Like I've said before, this actually isn't 24/7 lockup in a device. I am unable to wear it for my job. From the time I take a shower in the morning until I return home from work, I am on the honor system. She has nothing to worry about, though. In the mornings I am usually in a hurry to get to work, and at work I am too busy or preoccupied to play with myself in any way. Besides, I like being denied orgasm once I get the first few days over with. It gives me the warm feeling that I am being a good boy for Mommy while I'm gone.

Still, there are times when my mind starts to drift during the day and think about my situation. I think, hope, and wonder if eventually my sexual relationship with my wife can become like this forever. No intercourse, no blowjobs, no handjobs, just oral servitude provided by me on her. My penis loses all sexual meaning and is referred to as just a peepee. I become an oral sex pet to the woman I used to call my wife but now call Mommy. It is quite a high to think about these things but at the same time not being able to touch myself.

These thoughts were going through my head a couple of days ago at work. They gave me an erection in my pants that would have been noticeable to anyone who was looking, but luckily I was sitting at a table. The erection felt intense considering I was not getting to have nightly erections nor at any time I'm locked up. Once it was time to get up from the table, the erection subsided. Walking away, I could feel a wet spot that had formed in my pants. I still am amazed at the difference between a regularly functioning male and one that is kept sexually frustrated.

It got me thinking. After being locked and denied for a long time, and then being released from my cage, I could probably have an orgasm with no physical stimulation at all given the right situation. I started to imagine something really naughty. I imagined that I was walking with my wife and her boyfriend into a bedroom. As they sit down on the bed, my wife orders me to strip naked. I comply and then she hands me the key to the device. She tells me to take off the cage and I do. Now I am completely exposed before two fully clothed people. She tells me to get down on my knees before them. When I quickly do, her boyfriend smiles and remarks on how obedient I am, and then he starts to rub her thigh. My peepee starts to stiffen. She has a collar and leash and puts them on me. My growing erection is commented on by them as they take note at how turned on I am. Soon I am fully erect. Tugging on my leash, my wife asks if I am going to be a good doggie while Mommy and Daddy have some fun. That is all it takes, as I look down at my spurting peepee. As shots decorate the floor in front of me, I am laughed at and ridiculed by both of them.

Yes, things are feeling pretty intense.

3 comments: