Wednesday, August 22, 2012

She wants her boy back

My wife turned to me recently and told me she misses my pampering nature, foot rubs, and massages. I knew where this was going. I was about to go back on the chastity schedule. She all but confirmed it by adding that she will have to cut me off again. As I have said recently, I didn't really enjoy being sexually satisfied the way I thought I would anyway. But I still felt surprised by this news. Was I truly ready to go back into lockdown already? Wouldn't it be better if I was granted some sort of grace period?

I asked her what she had in mind by the term "cut off". She said she meant cutting me off from sexual intercourse for an extended period of time, just like before, starting immediately. I felt a little rush, and I asked if she was serious. She said yes she was. And that was that. She was ready for me to go back into slave mode and I was to comply right then and there. And she didn't stop there. She added "You are to be locked up every night when you get home from work. And you will also wear panties. That will keep you reminded of your place". I was blown away, but also excited at my plight. She then told me to go put my "stuff" on.

That feeling returned. The feeling when your dominant wife gives you an order and you nervously walk away to complete your task. My breathing became heavy as I thought about how long it had been since I was put into such strict chastity. I walked toward our master bathroom. I took out the electric razor and began cleaning myself up for the chastity device. As I shaved away my "man fur", it almost felt as if my manhood was being taken away just as quickly. Soon I was smooth, and the sight of it mixed with the thought of converting back into Mommy's boy was getting me aroused. I went to the place where my CB3000 was stored, cleaned it up, and lubed myself up before putting it on. I was starting to get a noticeable erection, but I slipped my slave penis into the CB in time. As I put the lock on and snapped it shut, I was reminded of that feeling that only chastity slaves have experienced. The feeling that your biological urges are telling you to have sex or masturbate, but instead the urge is bottled up, figuratively and literally, and all you can achieve is a feeling of captivity and frustration. For submissive men like myself, it is a good feeling; one that I may never be able to explain to someone on the outside looking in.

I've been told that it will be at least three months before I feel the inside of my wife again. So now I have been tasked with the housework as well as massages and making sure her feet are up to par. It looks like I will be full of energy for more blog posts.


1 comment:

  1. While being old and impotent, I felt your excitement.

    appy

    ReplyDelete