Monday, August 13, 2012

Review of the 2012 Olympics from my kinky side


ATTENTION: If you clicked on this blog looking for casual Olympic discussion, or even if you are looking for some sexy Olympic athletes, beware. I know you already clicked past the adult content warning, but dominance and submission is something entirely different. I have quite a different outlook on all things related to women, who in some regards I consider to be a superior species. Continue reading with that in mind.

For those of you who regularly follow my blog, I'm going to do something a little different and play off current affairs. My life as a kinkster in general has taken a turn for the boring, but I still want to contribute to this blog as much as possible. And, well, the 30th Olympic Games were kind of a big deal.

Now to be clear, I watch the Olympics in much the same manner as anyone does. I am not just perving through the Olympic channels looking for the hottest female to fap to. I like sports, I like watching amazing athletic performances that are impossible for most people, I like cheering on my country, and as sappy as it sounds, even a human interest story here and there can pump me up for its respective event.

But I am only a man, with flaws, and cannot help but notice the occasional Goddess on the track or volleyball court. Furthermore, the sub in me cannot deny the implications of watching the most physically dominant people in the world competing against each other. With that, here are five of the more twisted things I took away from watching the games this year.




5. Kayla Harrison- This Judo gold medalist would kick the crap out of me up and down the mat for an entire match. I can't imagine a more extreme and exciting way to be physically dominated by a woman.




4. Elisa Di Francisca- I found this picture online, and needless to say, my mind was racing with ways this Italian fencer could punish me for being bad. And I'd thank her for every moment of it.




3. Hope Solo- This woman has managed to keep herself relevant for years by using her status as goalkeeper for the U.S. Women's soccer team as a platform for a self promotion machine. It's hard to root for her when hearing some of the stuff she says which contradicts the whole idea of team unity. I can't even tell if she's as attractive as advertised because she won't keep her mouth shut long enough for me to make an unbiased opinion. I mean, I'm almost to the point where I wouldn't drop down and kiss her feet if given the opportunity. Who am I kidding? I'd do it in a heartbeat.




2. The Czech Republic Women's Beach Volleyball Team- It is hard to point out a clear cut winner in the hottest female olympian debate, but I choose Marketa Slukova and Kristyna Kolocova as the most gorgeous team at the games. Not only do I view being their waterboy as a dream job, I would pay to personally give them pedicures after each one of their matches.




1. Catalina Ponor- As soon as I saw her, my mind quickly shifted from watching graceful competition to 'Who the hell is that woman?'. I was mesmerized, and then noticed that she had a bit of a resemblance to the Mistress January Seraph. This may have served as somewhat of a trigger, but Ms. Ponor's allure stood on its own. She may have been in London as a formidable competitor in gymnastic events, but she stood out as someone who should have been in a Miss Universe contest. Given my weakness for well toned legs, I didn't stand a chance. I wanted her to put a collar around my neck and turn me into her personal dog. In terms of my sexual fantasies, Catalina Ponor wins the Gold Medal.

Anyone who has further thoughts can add to this.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I, too, looked this OG mostly thinking that these ultra women are the quintessence of the genre on Earth. This is a strange and exciting feeling.

    ReplyDelete