Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Letdown

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it at all. In the grand scheme of things, the odds that my wife was going to be able to sneak away from her family for some hot sex were stacked against us from the beginning. As I mentioned last post, visiting your hometown with any notice at all to other friends and family is like having a jam packed schedule already planned for you. So needless to say, I wasn't cucked this weekend.

On one hand I feel that I have no right to complain, and I didn't. It comes as selfish behavior. Real life gets in the way of all things kinky sex related all the time. I am not going to pout to her about not getting the proper cucking that I crave so I can get sloppy seconds with a condom. I feel like I am pressuring her to be a sexual cuckoldress enough as it is. The best thing I can do is show my understanding.

On the other hand, I will reflect my feelings on this blog because that is its purpose. Even though it would have been extremely difficult to pull off a meeting between my wife and her fuck buddy, it could have been done with the right planning. So the indication I'm getting is that I was more enthusiastic about the possibility of it than they were and also more effected by the failure of it. I'm sure many husbands feel like I do when their wife is about to or does get fucked by another man. The feeling washes over me. My kinks play on the notion that they are the primary partners when it comes to intercourse, and I am just the massage boy who is allowed to tongue bathe her body but is primarily relegated to her feet. It is an exaggeration of sorts seeing that they don't get to hook up often. But when they fail to hook up on the times they are supposed to, it kind of makes me feel like I am not really a cuckold. I know it shouldn't feel that way, but it is extremely deflating.

The biggest reminder in all of this is that my wife, as with women in general, will never view sex the same as I do as a man. If my wife wanted me to have sex with any other woman I wanted, I would try to have at least one local girl who would keep me satisfied multiple times a week. But since it is my wife who has that freedom, she doesn't see the need for sex on that level. She is satisfied with what I provide even if it isn't a good fucking. And although she does love a good pounding by someone who can do that, she could take it or leave it.

There is another meeting in the works in the next couple of months. The plan is to be just the three of us. Maybe this will prove to be the meeting that was worth the wait. Only time will tell. Until then, I'm not sure. I think I will continue to be cut off so it will seem like a long wait.


2 comments:

  1. It's hard not to feel an escalated pang of disappointment when it's something that you have been looking forward to. However, it sounds like it was a busy trip and perhaps she was stressed. It's hard for women in general to get in the mood for a good dicking when they feel stressed out (even though this works wonders for stress!). Keep vigilant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mistress L. There would have been added stress indeed. I made sure to make light of the situation instead of making anyone feel bad about it. I think that is the key to furthering things.

    ReplyDelete