Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I can't handle the denial

I have been having regrets about proposing the pussy denial rule. If you haven't been following my blog or don't remember, I made a comment in the heat of passion at the beginning of the year about how my wife should deny me the privilege of fucking her until after a real man has her, and only after those times. When she quickly agreed, a mixture of surprise and excitement occupied my thoughts for quite awhile. But the feeling of regret was never anticipated, nor present for months after. My last blog entry finally showed signs of giving in.

Last night I found myself the lucky participant in a hot session of getting my wife off. I had her on her hands and knees while I worked a dildo in an out, also massaging her engorged clit and eating her asshole. She loved it and got off easily. Once she turned over, she started petting my stiff penis with her foot. As she played with my erection, careful not to send me over the edge, I stared up and down her curvy legs and perfect feet. I wished I could open her legs and drive my cock inside, exploding throughout her pussy. I decided to let her know what I was feeling.

I told her I was having regrets about the situation. She was sympathetic and told me that she did miss having me inside of her. I started to gain hope, and I told her how much I wanted to fuck her right then and there, how I wanted to flood her pussy with my come. She nodded. So I started to spread her legs. Just then, she asked me "Don't you have one more week to go?". I said "well, yes", and before I could add to that, she said that I would have to wait until then. I thanked her, but then she added more.

"You'd still have to use a condom. You aren't allowed to come inside me anymore, remember?". This hit me, surprised yet aroused. I told her ok, and said that maybe it would help me last longer anyway. We kissed and cuddled a little before she made yet another comment on the subject.

"On second thought, I think you can wait one more month until after I get fucked, can't you?". She is meeting with her guy at that time. Still aroused, I agreed with her. It seems she either started to gain composure or she had been teasing me this entire time. Either way, my genuine request to have sex with my wife was shot down. I guess I can wait. It is only one more month after all.

1 comment:

  1. I have been super busy lately, and I haven't had a lot of time to read your posts. I can relate to you, though. It is one of those things: be careful what you wish for. In the heat of passion, I have said things that upon reflection I might have regretted. I definitely want her to dominate me, but I want it a certain way. Then, when I topped from the bottom, femdom play was off and she'd get really pissed off. It is very hard for me to restrain myself and not "suggest" things to her. As an example, I want to be spanked so bad. She knows this, but for some reason, won't do it. I think she actually likes doing it. I don't get it... a female thing that I can't understand.

    I have made a lot of headway in simply shutting up and letting her take the lead.

    there are times when I really want to come but she denies it. Then there are times when I really don't want to come, I want to extend the period of denial, and she wants me to penetrate her. I am learning that it is simply fun to let her run the show.

    I sympathize with you: it must be very difficult to go so long without pussy. For me, my orgasms are more intense with handjobs. So, I prefer to come that way. But there is more to it than intensity of orgasm. The feeling of being inside her, of having her wetness envelope my cock, it is without parallel. That pussy has evolved over millions of years to feel good to my cock.

    I wish you the best. I hope that you get that sensation. Oh, and the condom thing. I find that arousing too. I am running out of time, I will try to post some thoughts on that later.

    Cheers, mate!

    ReplyDelete