Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Power Exchange Dynamics

I've mentioned several times that I am into all things related to the power exchange. This can include Female/male, Male/female, Female/female, Male/male, and even Female/tv, Male/tv, or TV/male, you get the picture. Even though I like being submissive to women the most, it is just one aspect of my kink. As long as one person has taken complete control of another, I find it highly erotic. A lot of people take comfort in a certain order and that order only. For instance, one may feel that women are superior creatures and should always be treated as such, and therefore feel that it is as it should be. I have no problem with a person who believes this because when it comes to desires, lifestyles, and preferences, like the old cliche goes, to each their own. But for me, the kink is the fact that it is not how it should always be. The turn on about a power exchange dynamic that it is kinky and different. You don't usually see a person walking another
person on a leash every day, so the sight or even the thought of it actually happening is exhilarating to me. That is why a good changeup is always refreshing.

Having said that, there are dynamics of the power exchange that appeal to me more than others. Some good dynamics come to mind, like the knight who serves his queen, or the bad girl who calls her man "Daddy". The school teacher and student is a popular one, and I have gotten a rise from seeing a leather wearing top male dominating his boy. But there are dynamics that I myself find the most arousing. I will list my top five dynamics in order from least to most arousing. By the way, I will not include the dynamic of hot wife and cuckold only because in my fantasies, I am always a cuckold.

5. Dominant Wife and crossdressing sissy husband-

The scenario in many fiction stories plays out like this: Wife catches husband trying on her clothes. She decides to dress him up completely. She loses all respect for him as a man and decides that her husband will lose his status as her male companion and become her "girlfriend". She will take steps to send him further and further into womanhood, which may even include taking hormones. The wife will need a male sex partner, so she takes on a lover. Soon, she and her husband will go on double dates with guys, become shopping partners, and become a diminished version of their former life.

What turns me on so much about this dynamic is the literal emasculation of the husband. The way we are biologically wired, taking everything that we are as males away from us creates an extreme feeling of helplessness that I happen to enjoy on a sexual level.

4. Bratty princess type and pathetic loser-
Sometimes, there is nothing more annoying than some 18-20 year old brat that has been given everything she has ever wanted and acts as if the world owes her. And sometimes, especially if she is hot, that attitude is just what a pathetic submissive male craves. Her harsh words to them are like kryptonite. They will do anything she says and be thankful to be allowed her time.

I've seen a lot of this stuff on the internet and it seems to be a really popular genre of Femdom erotica. I find it very appealing when I see a male idiot stripped down to nothing but a chastity device, on his knees licking some young, bratty girl's shoes, especially when she chides him the entire time for not being able to do anything right.

I have no idea as to why the appeal. She is usually mean, has no respect for him, and there is almost never any reward of a sexual nature. She usually has a real man for a boyfriend, so the slave knows she is off limits to him. The only reward I see is that the slave usually gets a mouthful of foot sweat. But for some reason, that is a reward I'd love to earn.

3. Male Dom and submissive married couple-
Like all dynamics, there are many variations to this. This is speaking in regards to my favorite variation. A dominant male has taken complete ownership of a married couple and has stripped them of their rights. He uses them for his own personal sexual satisfaction. He fucks the wife in any way he wants. Both the husband and wife serve him orally as well. The married couple are not allowed to be involved sexually with each other, without the consent of their Master. He has taken away the husband's right to have intercourse with his own wife. However, during play with Master present, hubby will usually be allowed to service his wife orally in preparation for her sex with Master. Hubby begs Master to be allowed to lick his wife's ass and feet, and is rewarded with it if he has been good.

This scenario also plays into the psych of the submissive that craves helplessness. Here is a man who entered the sanctity of marriage with the woman he loves, yet is denied the intimate aspect of such a bond. The husband must instead stand by idly while the woman he loves is subjected to taking a degrading position in life just like he is. Being taken down a notch as a human being like this would make a normal man go crazy, but the thought gives a guy like me a raging hard on.

2. Mistress and human dog-
This is one of my favorite dynamics because it takes the reduction of a person down further than any of my other favorites. Not only is the male lowered to a level below his Mistress, he is not even worthy of human status. I get just as much of a rise out of the Mistress and female human dog because of the magnitude of the power exchange, but since I'm a male, I will speak toward the male variation. A female owner is a personal preference of mine because of my attraction to women in general as well as the allure of their authority.

If one thinks that being stripped of masculinity or marriage status is intense, imagine being denied the functions of human nature. Not being allowed to speak like a human, stand upright, or even use your hands would be the ultimate in degradation. Relying on your Mistress for food, potty breaks, and general acceptance is something only a loyal one could subject himself to. Dogs also like to lick feet and hump legs, which are two of my favorites. I've probably said somewhere before that I could live off of those two forms of sexual activity exclusively. So to become a human dog is a win-win for me.

1. Mommy and good boy-
This dynamic stands out from the rest because of the presence of loving intimacy. Femdom often incorporates cruel and harsh treatment, but the Mommy/boy dynamic adds a sweeter tone that is unique, and I find that very sensual.

Again, this will speak to my own preference. This, to me, is a bit separate from an incest fantasy in that I am not speaking of a biological mother. This is more of a continuation of a man's life under the thumb of a woman who has taken over as his authority figure. Since the term 'Mommy' is used to describe the ultimate female caregiver and authority figure in a young boy's life, the man will call this woman Mommy as well since she has taken this role.

In my variation, the boy strives to be a good boy for mommy. He does his chores, helps mommy out with any personal assistance, and does his best to stay pure for her. What I mean by pure is that he must never masturbate, and he must always confess to her of his dirty thoughts. She will shape him to lust only for her. Because of this, he will want to fuck mommy. But boys aren't allowed to fuck their mommies. Mommy has grown up men who handle that. Mommy's boy isn't even allowed to see her naked breasts because he can't control himself when he sees them.As a consolation, she may allow him to worship her feet, ass, and even pussy. This sends the sub boy into an extreme bout of sexual frustration, but he always turns to mommy to make everything alright. He may pout with his head on her bosom while she comforts him. She will reward her boy with ejaculations when he has earned them. There are so many variations that cloud my mind, like being spanked for peeking at mommy while she changes, being rewarded by getting to hump mommy's leg or foot, the list goes on and on. Just as long as the boy knows his place, he will always be loved by her.

The speaking of different roles and dynamics is probably the most erotic part of sex for me. I'm curious to know of others's opinions and favorite dynamics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment