Saturday, April 21, 2012

Competition Between Males




I am currently in a horny state that can be described as both euphoric and torturous. It seems to be more intense this week especially. The sight of my wife excites me to the point of confusion. I see her after work and glance at the way her heaving breasts fill out her top, and I go into some sort of a trance. She kicks off the shoes she wore for work, usually some style of dress heels, and heads to the bedroom to change. I have been forbidden for quite some time to be in her presence while she changes, so my only outlet is to pick up her shoes and sniff their fragrance. Last night, during the nightly foot massage, I mentioned how horny I was. I mentioned how I fantasized about her constantly as well as all of my kinky fetishes involving her. She was amused by this, but let me stew in my own frustration. And to add to all of this, now there is a chance that my wife could hook up with her fuck buddy very soon.

I should explain the situation in more detail since I never have on this blog. The reason my wife hooks up with this guy so rarely is because he lives out of town. Actually, he lives in the city in which my wife grew up. They were friends who became fuck buddies before she left town for her career. While she does visit home often, there are not always opportunities for them to get away for meetings. Friends and family are big challenges for that. I have only met him once in passing. Other than that, my only interactions with him have been over the phone through both voice and text. Well they have been talking lately, and he really wants to see her. We are heading there in a few weeks with the family. They are trying to plan a time where they can sneak off for an hour or so.

The prospects of them meeting have occupied a good portion of my mind. My wife knows that I think about the two of them fucking probably more than they do. So one of the aspects of cuckolding popped into my head recently. I now find myself wondering if there will ever be a time that I will turn, in his mind, from just her knowing husband into a wimp that he has defeated.

Of course I am a man, so I know how men think. Men usually get along and if we have the same interests, we can become friends if it is convenient. But I think we size each other up, if only subconsciously, to determine if we respect each other. My wife's friend has never said a bad thing toward me and seems to keep a level of respect, which I feel is something that a cuckold may initially need in order to wrap his head around a real life cuckold lifestyle. At least it is in my case. Some cucks have advanced beyond this level and derive pleasure from being put down by the wife's boyfriend. This, perhaps, could be the hardest thing to swallow for the average man who is hardwired to compete, to fight when challenged by another man, plain and simple.

But then I started thinking. What if there is a time in the future when I am actually allowed to be in the same room with them while they fuck? And what if it starts to go further, including a show of dominance over me on his part? Now, he already knows that I'm locked in a chastity device whenever they meet up, and that she has taken complete control of me sexually. He knows that he fucks her better than I do and that I'm more of an oral provider. And he takes interest in hearing the details of the dynamic and seems to be turned on by it. So perhaps he does have a slight feeling of superiority over me but rather keeps things cordial between us.

A scenario comes to mind. A scenario in which the three of us have a chance to finally hang out. We would probably go to a bar and talk like three friends. After some initial awkwardness, the alcohol would loosen us up to the point of friendly, casual conversation. I'm sure the mood would be cordial and we could all have a great time. Later on, he suggests that he would be ok if I came with them to the hotel room so I could watch. So when we get thee and the makeout session commences, I reach a state of arousal that I haven't reached since I first became aware of cuckolding itself. As the kissing gets heavier, they start taking each other's clothes off. Soon my wife is topless and I finally get to see her naked breasts again, as he begins to caress them and suck on them. My wife decides to take it further. She looks at me and asks me, in front of him, if I like finally seeing her boobs again. I say yes, and she tells me that maybe I should strip down and put some panties on since I'm not a real man like he is. He seems taken aback by the comment, but still shows a favorable reaction. I do as I'm told and soon I am wearing nothing but a silky pink thong. She tells me to sit in the corner and watch while she gets fucked. And that he does. The sights and sounds of him taking complete charge of her and making her pussy his own puts me on the edge of orgasm. And the way she moans while he pounds what has become his while I do nothing but sit like a sissy in panties, well that takes me over the edge. I spurt and spurt, filling my silky crotch with weeks worth of come.

She asks if I am enjoying the show and I admit that I came. Laughingly, she shouts "What?". I tell her that I got too excited and she tells me to stand up and show them. At this point, I am in a state of post orgasm embarrassment as I walk toward them and present myself. As they look at my semen soaked crotch, she says "Wow" and he laughs with his own "Oh my god!". She turns to him says "Now do you see why I need a real man?". He laughs and agrees with her. It is at that point that he knows for sure that he has defeated me and become superior. As he turns back to her and resumes fucking, a confidence begins to build in him to the point of tossing insults here and there at me, which become more and more blatant as he fucks her for hours. It becomes quite obvious who the only man in the room is.

When a man loses respect for another man due to a overwhelming show of weakness in any way, that respect is usually lost forever. He will never again treat that weaker man with any sense of equality. He will forever talk down to the weaker man. And that is how my wife's friend would view me. I would no longer be that kinky guy who lets my wife fuck around. Instead I would always be a little bitch who couldn't be the man to my wife that he is. I would be the sick fuck who needed to wear girly things to get off. There would no longer be beers between friends or the sharing of jokes. Instead, I would probably be told to wait in the car the next time they wine and dine.

Truth be told, in the fantasy world this is highly erotic to me. For a guy who finds submission arousing, there are no boundaries when it comes to fantasies. But in the real world, I certainly don't think I would enjoy being treated like that by another man. It just isn't in mine or most men's genetic makeup. But if things ever do progress in our cuckold arrangement, although unlikely, there is the possibility that one day I might have to submit to my wife's lover in one way or another. And I will take the place I am given, regardless if I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment