Monday, April 16, 2012

A great weekend reveals serious possibilities


I don't know if it was because of the great weather or the fact that our work schedules have slowed down, but things shaped up to be one of the best weekends in a long time. Not only was the whole weekend great in general, the sex was good too. No, I didn't get to fuck my wife, but I was grateful for what I did get.

On Friday, we met after work for a happy hour with friends. A great start to the weekend. Once the night finally came to an end, my wife was in the mood to play. In the bedroom, I took my place at the foot of the bed, naked and started worshipping her feet. I'm usually required to give a massage, but she wanted to get right to it. After a long day, licking the sweat from her feet is extremely rewarding to me. I can't think of a better way to show my appreciation, adoration, and outright subservience to my owner than by performing such an intimate act like this. Eventually, after my show of attention, I was eating her pussy. My oral worship gave her an explosive orgasm.

Knowing it was the three week mark in my denial, I waited for the signal to say I was going to be allowed to come. Instead, she told me that she knew it was time, but that I was going to be denied for the night. I asked if I was eventually going to be allowed sometime this weekend. She said she would think about it. I accepted and we got into some more talk about our sex life. She said she had been thinking, and liked how good I've been for her. She told me she has decided that even though my penis was going to be allowed access to her pussy once she sees her fuck buddy again, it would be for one time only, and my wait would start all over again until their next visit. Furthermore, I was indeed going to have to wear a condom, and she wasn't sure if she was ever going to allow me to come directly into her pussy again, even though he goes bareback with her. So things seemed to be going so well in her opinion that the arrangement would continue and perhaps be permanent.

Though this came as quite a shock, the revised arrangement seemed to be invigorating to me. I worked very hard the rest of the weekend on chores and the like. I was concerned that my orgasm opportunity for the weekend had passed me by. But Sunday night I was in fact rewarded with another opportunity to pleasure her. Once I gave her an orgasm, she let me come on her feet. I had to lick up my mess afterward, but it was worth the experience. I wish the idea of eating my own come was as appealing post orgasm as it is any other time. But I'll take that any day over being sent to the bathroom to jack off.

I really don't know how I'm going to be able to handle a permanent arrangement like this. My idea was to do this as a trial run. I thought I'd have to wait until she fucks her friend and then she'd finally be all mine again. I knew it would probably be several months of a wait, but I could make up for it afterwards. I thought I'd be allowed to fuck her a lot afterwards, and perhaps even gain back the stamina that she liked. Not the case anymore. I hope I enjoy what I have created. It is exciting to think of my plot as a cuckold. And I will do whatever she wants. I just hope that feeling continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment