Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A sub boy's little accident

Sometimes you wait and wait in anticipation for something and then when it arrives, your excitement gets the best of you. That is what I feel happened to me Sunday night.

It had been two weeks since my wife and I had done anything in bed. Our work schedules have continued to be busy and it was hard to find time let alone energy for anything sex related. So when Sunday night came, we were relieved to have this chance. I put on some skimpy panties that were a magenta color and not silky but a very sheer material that was like the Barely There style that came out not too long ago. They felt good and revealing. I haven't had many opportunities to wear panties for her lately, so it was very exciting. She came to bed in her black teddy that accentuates her curves and really highlights her huge breasts. She wasn't wearing panties.

We started making out and I was erect immediately. She reached down and let out a moan of approval at my state. Soon she had gone down and pulled my penis out of the panties. She began sucking like a mad woman. It felt so good and she looked so hot with a dick in her mouth. In all actuality, she only sucked for about five seconds before I had to pull out. I wasn't allowed to come for another week, and certainly wasn't allowed to come by blowjob. I brought her up to kiss me a little while I collected myself. Then I decided to let her go down on me again. This time it seemed to be an even shorter time before I had to back off.

I can't be too certain, but she seemed to be getting better at this than I ever remember. Perhaps it was because I don't get to enjoy being in her mouth too often anymore, but her technique is becoming top notch. I know that her boyfriend has gotten a lot of bj time with her and he says how awesome she is at it. I think she has either learned a lot from his instruction or just gets a lot of practice with him. Either way, it makes me even weaker when she goes down on me.

After trying to maintain myself in her mouth a couple more times, it had become obvious that it wasn't working and we moved on. With my penis back in my panties, we started kissing deeply while I fingered her wettening pussy. As she got more and more turned on, she kissed more sensually and became more sexy to me. Her big boobs were pressed up against my own chest, her moans sounded sexier and sexier. Her pussy was becoming very slippery on my fingers. Suddenly, I felt something in my groin, something inevitable. I declared that I was going to come. She let out a disappointing "No", but it was too late as I froze, and then quivered. We both looked down at my panties as they flooded with my premature ejaculate. We then looked at each other and she gave me the look as if I had been bad. I gave a sincere apology and said that I really didn't want to come like this. She was convinced and actually apologized for getting me too worked up. I told her not to apologize and that it was my fault, and I made my way down to her pussy. I gave her the oral attention that she deserved until she had her own orgasm.

I was told that my denial period starts over. This will prove to be torturous because an accident like that doesn't relieve much sexual tension, if any. What's worse is that this demonstration of sexual inadequacy is like a double edged sword. Sure, chastity periods turn me into a more sensual, attentive sub. But showing that I am not capable of facilitating some of the things my wife likes, like giving blowjobs, can become a deterrent for such fun play in the future. Although my inadequacy serves as a kinky turn on for me, I also need a balance to keep her sexual attraction to me. I know I can't have true sex with my wife, nor could I perform if I were allowed to, but I must do my best to make it as fun for her as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment