Sunday, February 12, 2012

Welcome Back to the Bathroom, Jackoff Boy!

In keeping with the terms of the agreement that I'm not allowed to have intercourse with my wife until her boyfriend has her next, I endured a rather embarrassing situation last night. It was time for my orgasm after a long three weeks. But first, the dildo did "his" thing and fucked her while I also played with her clit. This sent her into orgasm quickly. Then she asked if I could fuck her without coming. She knew I couldn't, and waited for my truthful reply. I told her I'd come immediately, so she said I wasn't allowed inside. After being teased long enough by her post-orgasmic sexy body, as I knelt on the bed before her while her soft little feet rubbed up and down from my chest to my thighs, I asked if I could finally jack off. She said yes, but made clear that I was going into the bathroom to do it. If you'll remember, the previous ejaculation session a few weeks ago did not require me doing it in the bathroom because I was so close to coming that she let me do it right there. I hadn't brought up the bathroom stipulation at all lately in hopes that I may get to masturbate in front of her. But there I was, getting off of the bed and heading towards the master bathroom while she laughed at the fact that I could be made to do such a thing. She told me to keep the door open.

The truth is, I was curious to experience such a degrading act in its fullest form. To think that there was a time when I fucked my wife whenever I wanted and also received blowjobs with her swallowing my load, and now I'm being put in the bathroom by the same woman, was interesting to say the least. I craved this form of humiliation, so I really couldn't complain. I sat down on the toilet and assumed the position I knew so well. Stroking my penis while thinking of a hot woman, this time my own wife while she listened from her bed. I had planned to envision her being ravaged by her boyfriend during my orgasm, but I didn't need to. I was only a few strokes away from ejaculation anyway, so I just grabbed my pathetic boner and started stroking. Fifteen or so seconds later, I was covered in a white mess and hit with an embarrassment that I knew would be there, just more intense than I planned. She knew I had ejaculated from the grunts I let out. I took some toilet paper and cleaned myself off like I had learned to do so many years ago, trying to wipe away the shame as well. I flushed the remnants and re-entered the bedroom. She was holding back laughter and asked if I had fun. I said yes, and she teased me with an inquiry of how it felt compared to fucking her. She knew the answer already, but I still told her how much better fucking her was, and how embarrassing this was. She said "Good".

This morning, I awoke with a stiff erection and my feelings of embarrassment were gone. One orgasm after three weeks doesn't take away the horny and subservient feelings for long. Though things feel right, I hope my wife sets up a meeting with her boyfriend soon. I made my bed and now I must lie in it. But now that I've experienced being reduced to jacking off in the bathroom, I don't want to have to do this for several months.

2 comments:

  1. junior this sounds perfectly acceptable. I just may borrow the bathroom punishment =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, Mistress L. I can tell you first hand that after a long bout of chastity, being finally allowed to release in a humiliating capacity like this is very humbling and a powerful statement to the dynamic of Domme and sub.

      Delete