Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chastity With a High Sex Drive


At the expense of sounding too straightforward with this, I just have to say that my balls are SO full. I am as horny as ever today. I can't believe I have at least ten days to go before I am allowed to ejaculate. Sometimes I think my sex drive is just too high to practice chastity.

Some people are naturally submissive in the most extreme sense. For me, that only happens after I am denied my primal urge to come for extended periods of time. I turn into a different person. After an amount of denial, it isn't about fucking and getting my rocks off anymore. It becomes about serving. The want to feel the pussy on my dick is replaced by the want to smell and taste it. The desire to hold her naked breasts, suck on them, and fuck them is replaced by the arousal of being denied their sight and feel, teased by mere cleavage, redirected to licking her sweaty feet instead. Even most of my erections are replaced by wet spots (don't ask me how that happens, but after long term denial, my penis somehow conditions itself to stay soft and leak precum to deal with arousal).

All I want to do is be a good little bitch for my beautiful wife. My mind is clouded all day with many various fantasies. From cuckolding to being a sissy cock sucker, from role play to cbt, the scenarios flood my imagination.

I even thought about writing an imaginary letter to my wife, pretending she is my mommy and telling her how much of a good boy I've been and how I would make sure to pick up all of my toys and do my chores while she and daddy are on their date. Then being made to go to bed early by my bratty 18 year old babysitter, so she can have her boyfriend over,

You get the picture. The vanilla me is locked away for now, just as subsequent as my penis is locked in chastity. My only outlet is to be a better helper for my wife, and to give better massages, which only intensifies everything. This is Hell. But this is Heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...this is sooo cute! I haven't been in chastity, but I know I go wild with desire when I can't cum. I love hearing what it does to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The desire to hold her naked breasts, suck on them, and fuck them is replaced by the arousal of being denied their sight and feel, teased by mere cleavage, redirected to licking her sweaty feet instead.
    Thanks for post..

    Sex Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you feel what eery other locked boi feels straight or gay.

    ReplyDelete