Saturday, November 26, 2011

Keeping a Release Calender for Chastity

I started keeping a calender of every time I get to release. I did this a couple of years ago but never stuck with it. I started this new one in mid September and it is interesting to see how my body reacts and the trends that form during different periods of denial. I include the time of day, the type of sex, with or without a condom, and how long I lasted. I can also add the times my wife has sex with a real man and how long he lasts to make interesting comparisons.

As I stated before, we haven't been playing much at all, but I have not been getting enough release to make sex much different. I've noticed that since I've started keeping record on this calender, I've really only been inside of my wife for a total of about two minutes. It's amazing to think how far I've fallen in terms of sexual performance and inability even without being put in chastity. It will also be interesting to make a final tally for the year and compare it to how many times you'd think your average healthy male releases. Anyway, I just thought I'd pass this along as an idea for anyone into chastity play.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really have been falling, as you say, in your performance for your Wife. Thanks for the data!

    ReplyDelete