Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Great Cuckold Website

I feel the need to tell everyone about a very good cuckold website that I found. Actually, I used to frequent the original website, fmsb.org, back before I went ahead with telling my wife of my fantasies. It was very informative and I learned a lot that would help me go forth with a cuckold marriage. The website's owner, Luvr, has somewhat revamped it. The website is now cuckoldmarriage.info, and when I found it recently, I was amazed by how much it had grown in content.


Often when trying to convey my thoughts on certain issues, I still feel that I can't get the point I'm trying to make come across they way I want. Though I think I did a decent job in my post 'Why Sissify?', Luvr hit the nail on the head with his article 'The Pantied Cuckold'. Here is an excerpt from the article that really caught my attention.

For some couples, the journey to cuckolding begins first with an exploration of the husband’s submission. Being that male ego is so closely tied to his genitals, they are the most effective path to his submission. Panties are such an outwardly physical sign of femininity that they have long been used to reflect shame on men by implying they’re wearing them when one chooses to criticize a male for less than masculine behavior. The natural thing, then, to deepen a male’s submission is to actually panty him.

This is a good explanation of where I stand on the issue of why I love the idea of a man wearing women's panties, and why I like wearing women's panties. There are many other articles that do a great job of explaining some of the more questionable behaviors by otherwise normal, heterosexual males. I highly recommend this site to anyone who is interested in any aspect of cuckolding.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you.
    Well, I'm a big fan of panty wearing myself. We'll see where it all leads as we go down this path! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found this to be true as well. I'm going to take a look at the site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention!

    There are many other ways to exercise a husband's submissive role, but having him pantied is often misunderstood as an interest in bi/gay sexuality and I wanted to help dispel that misconception.

    ReplyDelete