Monday, July 4, 2011

The Power of Orgasm Denial

I believe that if a man is attracted to a certain woman in any way, that woman can eventually own him if she effectively takes control of his biological urges and sexual needs. Though it isn't always easy, I think every man can be controlled if the woman does it correctly. If she can seductively convince him that he should never release his pent up sexual frustration in the form of orgasm until she says so, and only with her, he will in fact obey that command.

I realized early on that if you didn't keep yourself sexually satisfied (in my case with masturbation), you would get too horny to think straight. I also noticed that the orgasm was much more intense if I had in fact waited awhile. Not an easy task for a young man with a normal sex drive. But then in college I discovered the Nugget fetish magazine which showcased a lot of chastity play, and things started to click in my head. A beautiful woman forcing a man to wait, and him falling under her spell, and him waiting until that day when he's allowed to have the most explosive orgasm of his life.


That is when I started to experiment myself. I would go a week before masturbating, then two weeks, then three. Sometimes I could go an entire month without masturbating. In each case, I had become more and more intrigued with women and wanting to belong to a woman. I do think that this plays into my own kink as well as the kink other men have. But I also think that if a man, any man, is made to wait a long period without orgasm, he will also develop the need to please a woman rather than to just have sex with her.

After being married for a number of years and finally confessing my desire to be controlled in this way to my wife, she saw how true this could be. After putting me on an orgasm schedule which was usually two to three weeks, the changes happened. I started to volunteer any and all domestic services, pampering and massages, even pedicures. Even though I had this fetish, I never thought I would actually participate in such service the way I did. I became so attracted to my wife that she became more of an object of desire than a peer, and she loved it. Although, being a normal heterosexual male, I did find other women quite attractive, none of them could hold a candle to my wife. She was the one who controlled me, and I could never imagine a scenario that would put a strain on my dependability, loyalty, and obedience. Not that I would ever stray in the first place. But it was on a whole other level. Best friends from way back, hobbies, career,
nothing mattered as much anymore than my willingness to make her happy. At times I felt like more like her dog than her husband.

Things of that nature have cooled off a bit due to our evolving roles in our lives in general. But she knows that if she ever wants me back in complete and total slave mode, she knows how to achieve that. I wish that every woman knew the control they possess if they know how to harness it. And if I had the magic formula on how to make it work for every couple, I would seriously consider writing my own book on it.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cuckhubby,

    Just come across your blog. It’s really good to read thoughtful stuff from a submissive man.

    Orgasm denial… a fantastic way to control a man and, from the man’s point of view, something that can leave you feeling bereft, used and dominated - truly owned.

    My wife always makes sure she gets her pleasure before she even considers allowing me the same. Sometimes we just stop there. By “we” I mean she decides she is tired or has an early start or she just denies me for the fun of it. She has explained why she does this over the years – it keeps me on my toes, ensures I am biddable and stops me taking her for granted; she loves the look on my face when I realise that I am not going to get to come (apparently I poout and of course I am not allowed to masturbate and can often find it difficult to settle to sleep); she loves the feeling of being absolutely in control; and sometimes she is genuinely tired after I have massaged her and licked her to an orgasm or two.

    Please keep blogging,
    Tazsis1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE written a book. However, it's not about 24/7 - I don't think that's possible for everybody, or even desirable.

    (I don't share all your kinks, but you are so interesting to read, I am going to follow you anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tazsis1

    You should blog yourself!

    "and sometimes she is genuinely tired after I have massaged her and licked her to an orgasm or two."

    I like that reason best of all. Callous, not kinky :)

    ReplyDelete