Monday, June 27, 2011

Why Sissify?




Sissification can be very misunderstood at first glance. A narrow-minded assumption that anyone who wants to be a sissy must be a closet homosexual is far off track.

I've gotten into arguments on the internet with people who don't agree with me on certain subjects, and a lot of the time they will try to fire back with, "Well at least I don't like wearing panties, you little bitch", and then think they've automatically won the argument. I know, right? Such a shallow assessment. But to be fair, it's not like they should understand why a guy wants to dress in lingerie if they themselves have no prior exposure to it or desire to learn about it.

There are many reasons that guys dress up like sissies. You've already got your people who have genuine issues which result in being transgendered. We will set that aside, because in my opinion, that has nothing to do with the kink. What I know is why I myself like it. And, just like cuckolding, it dispels the myth that all sissies are closet homosexuals and pathetic wimps.

The reason guys like myself find arousal in being sissified is because it goes against who we really are. A lot of times in society we are told to be masculine, perhaps athletic, and competitive in all aspects of the real world. But if we are into kink, we love to do what seems so wrong, so naughty, so opposite of everyday life.

Instead of sustaining the persona of the men we are, at times we want to act out and be slutty sissies. Instead of going out every day and trying to make the world ours, sometimes we just want to dress up and be the world's bitch. Hell, I'd love to dress up as a French maid and serve drinks to my wife and her lover if they'd agree to it. That doesn't mean it's who I really am, but I can't think of anything more degrading, more humiliating, or more arousing.

If wearing panties, stockings and a garter belt was normal for me to do, I would probably get no excitement out of it. But it is a humiliating thing to me, and I derive pleasure from the humiliation and the helplessness of not being the macho man in control. I don't know why I do, but it's true. So line up those cocks, boys. I'm all dolled up and ready to be humiliated!

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm not into sissification myself but, understand where you are coming from much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sissification is hugely misunderstood. It also comes in all sorts of degrees – full cross dressing to occasionally wearing panties, for example. It has nothing to do with homosexuality, by definition. I definitely agree that dressing up can be a sort of rebellion against what is expected of men, a rejection of the narrow role. It can also be a way for a man to immerse himself in the delights of femininity - however short-lived this is. There is something transgressive about wearing women’s clothes that is simply a thrill. (One thing I’d caution on – sissies don’t have to be slutty, they can be very demure or modest.) Being dressed up as a woman can be humiliating, especially if you get caught at it. It can also be a very cosy, secure and comforting place – a temporary common ground between men and women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post... well put!

    ReplyDelete